Spacemacs and Emacspeak

Fernando Botelho Fernando.Botelho at F123.org
Sun Oct 9 13:36:27 UTC 2016

Thanks guys for the clarifications on contacting package maintainers.

I am reading about Spacemacs, a kind of NeoVIM for the Emacs world.

has anybody heard of someone using Spacemacs with Emacspeak?  I have
searched online but find no evidence of that. I am not sure if it is
because nobody has gotten around to it, or if it is because modifying
Emacs keybindings and other stuff will automatically break Emacspeak.

Any guidance welcome.

Fernando