linphone newby questions

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Tue Sep 13 06:03:52 UTC 2016

Hi Janina,
Thanks for the reply.
I will definitely make use of the offer to test the call once I have
gotten things sorted out on my side.
At work, we have a quite elaborate firewall setup, which I think is
confusing linphonec.
At home, I currently have a wifi range extender which is acting up.
I also tried the linphone on Android, but struggled with that. There I got
further with a client called csipsimple.

I will email you once I have all my ducks in a row.
Kind regards, Willem