VirtualBox

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Sep 14 15:24:17 UTC 2016

Hi, Fernando:

I actually know this one! <grin>

If you rely on screen readers you need to rely on VirtualBox from the
command line, or from a scripted environment. The graphical interface
isn't accessible to Orca. I believe it's kde, and we still haven't
really broken through to accessibility on kde.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina at asterisk.rednote.net