linux-mint

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Sep 15 10:50:56 UTC 2016

I got the current iso to install.  It wasn't too bad for installing
either.  I'll find out a little later today how to work the login screen
so I can get orca up and talking on it too.  The strange thing with
linux-mint is when I booted from the install disk I heard chimes then hit
alt-f2 and typed the orca command to get the screen reader going then hit
super-d to bring up the desktop.  On post-install, I don't hear chimes
though the speakers pop when the operating system is booted.