Enabling Console Speech Inside Vinux?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Sep 17 03:21:26 UTC 2016

Well, I tried posting a similar inquiree in the Speakup list, but it never went
through.
Also, I tried joining the Vinux list, but they require you to sign in to google.
So here are comments-and-questions?
#1 It would be much simpler if they also were to provide a windows executable,
as dealing with an iso is not always convenient.
#2 I was pleasantly surprised that installing Vinux along side windows vista
did not nuke a JAWS10 authorization.
#3 The Vinux WIKI hardly mentions screen-readers-and-how to enable them. I did
purchase Voxen, as I would never wanna hear e-speak for anything.
#4 Ideally, can some1 please inform what to edit so it will boot in console with
either Speakup or YASR? I don't mind having access to a graphical, but I would
rather boot in a TCSH shell.
I can certainly use Notepad in windows to edit any configs, unless, a duel boot
won't see the windows side of the house?
#5 And yes I would want great sounding speech in both console-and-graphical on a
64bit image on a laptop.
Thanks so much in advance for guidance
Hart