Nevermind.

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Tue Sep 27 16:23:38 UTC 2016

On September 27, 2016, Dan Rossi wrote:
> checked the box for Use legacy console, restarted cygwin and poof,
> all is working.  I am not sure why, as I hadn't modified that
> setting

I wonder if it was a new setting and the default was set to the new
console code vs. the old/legacy console.  I don't have a cygwin box
readily available, but if there are release notes for the upgrade,
that's the sort of thing I'd start hunting.

Glad it's working for you again though.  It stinks when perfectly
functional things break for no apparent reason.

-tim