spammers on this list

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Sat Apr 15 01:06:39 UTC 2017

I guess what I'm driving at is the question of whether this/these spammer(s)
are spamming you (evidently, there's more than one of "you") directly, or
via the list. Only in the latter case could something reasonably be done
about it (by attempting to unsubscribe them). If the former, then the
spamming could simply follow you to the new list. A more miserable possibility
is that one of the legitimate users on the list has his/her computer
compromised, and it's from there that the (presumably unwitting) spam
originates.

In any case, if we look at the SMTP email headers, especially from
two or more different spam recipients, we might see something obvious.