spammers on this list

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Apr 15 16:22:16 UTC 2017

I remember the list administrator being somewhat active on this list
many years ago. I actually had breakfast with him while passing through
Munich back in 2003.

I'll try to inquiry through a mutual friend whether Hans is still alive
and has simply lost interest in the list, or what the situation might
be. News on this soon.

Janina