command line fan fiction program?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 10:32:39 UTC 2017

You're welcome. It's actually archive.org. The plural form is a different
site. I've found that if in doubt, try IA first. Even if you don't find what
you want, you're bound to find something interesting. I hadn't actually
searched for fanfiction in years. It's nice having old archives. There is a
way to browse the huge zip files and get only the items you want, but the
syntax is escaping me at the moment. You never know what you'll find. The
problem I have is the stories are only numbers, so without browsing each
file, I have no idea what they're about. I'm referring to the downloads, not
the fanfiction.net site itself. Sorry it took so long to find and answer
your post.