command line fan fiction program?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 10:57:20 UTC 2017

First, it's archive.org. If you went to the plural form, no wonder why you
didn't find anything.

On 4/18/2017 7:55 AM, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:
> Any tips for getting around archives.org?  Somebody recommended it to me a
> few weeks ago, so I gave it a quick shot.  I was looking for old-time radio
> stuff.  I failed to find anything, for all the crawling around I did.  I'll
> therefore be grateful for any pointers on using it.

http://archive.org/details/oldtimeradio

It's much worse to navigate than before. They redesigned it and made it much
less accessible. I can't really give you any tips. If you're using Firefox,
press "h" a few times to get past the first few headings. When you get to
the checkboxes, it's quicker to navigate by link. If you find an item you
want, go to the page for that item and go to "show all" to get a normal
Apache directory listing. At least that way you can easily see file sizes
with normal download links.