Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 23 21:10:13 UTC 2017

Red Hat is a company, so you may say something like Fedora is to Red Hat
as Ubuntu is to Canonical. The difference though, as has already been
pointed out, is that Ubuntu is a fork of Debian, whereas Fedora is a
parent distribution itself and isn't forked from anything else.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail