Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 01:16:04 UTC 2017

Again I say what community?
If one utilized a definition of shared  attributes drawn from the majority
of
those  you consider in your community, one thing you just indicated would
   mean you  do not qualify.
In every major country where figures are available, less than 10% of those
who are indeed blind read braille.  that means 90% of your community do
not share something with you, but you feed  a stereotype from those
outside of your
community as you cal it makes it harder for that 90%.
You talking of uniformity where little if any exists, though likely not
intended, feeds the barriers to understanding by those you define as
totally outside of your community.
I prefer to focus on common desires with individual choices.  The more
choices on the buffet, the greater the number who are fed.

Kare