Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 01:27:24 UTC 2017

I'm not sure if I'm following these arguments. Blind users do share some
common goals in a distribution. An accessible installer, accessible
applications and so on. I'm also not sure there' needs to be such a
strong sense of community. There are hundreds of distributions out there
now. I'm sure there are distributions based on a lot less shared needs
then blind Linux users have. I say just as any other distribution, put
it out there and either the users will come or they won't.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

Christopher (CJ)