Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 02:38:30 UTC 2017

so do those with learning disabilities who also use screen readers.
Accessible  as defined will differ as well.
further the experience of blindness is not required to program accessible
installers etc...not that two people with even the same diagnosis
will experience  blindness the same anyway.    Again this distribution  of
our
own idea as Tony noted
is not as productive as incorporating inclusion into main distributions.
The person Tony mentioned a while  working on access for Debian and with
speakup does not experience sight loss at all.
  Lastly, spoken content is found more and more in general products, no
reference to sight loss required.
If I ever get around to using Linux outside of the Ubuntu shells I have,
it will be a main distribution.Karen