Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 02:44:35 UTC 2017

half a moment.  Where does the idea that sight is any more uniform than
the experience of blindness come from?  let alone that all those uniformed
people take vision for granted?
I have never understand such expressions, because they have little basis
in reality.
If vision was uniformed absolute, then eye witness testimony would be
decisive, and traffic accidents would be almost nonexistent smiles.
Kare