Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 05:10:28 UTC 2017

The windows version thing is mostly smoke and mirrors.
Until Windows 10, the version stayed at 6.x for a long time...
Even in 10, there are not many changes, they are mostly cosmetic.
NVDA works surprisingly well in Windows.
The thing is, I need 3 different screen readers: JAWS, NVDA, and Window
Eyes to get the things done I have had to do in Windows.
I have switched almost entirely to Linux now.
I only have Windows for a few clients who require me to have it.