Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 01:08:50 UTC 2017

The biggest problem with all this "stability" stuff is that all
	operating systems will have their bugs. Windows has bugs, Mac
	has huge cockroaches, and Linux has ants. So it really is a
	problem of if a user wants more accessibility, or less bugs, and
	it’s not always Orca’s fault.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Long days and pleasant nights!