IAVIT - Re: Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 10:34:23 UTC 2017

I would be interested in your offer. I would need a decent build environment
for kernel images with the Speakup patches. My existing server is eventually
going away. I would need decent hardware with enough memory. I don't think
it would be hard to automate the kernel building process. I would also need
hosting for the .deb packages. While I'm at it, I would want space for my
rescue CD. An announce mailing list would be a nice bonus but not necessary.
I can give you exact space requirements if interested. I know kernel images
take a lot of space to build, especially in a clean chroot environment. The
distro doesn't matter as everything would be done in 32-bit and 64-bit chroots.

Baechler Access Technology Services, bats at batsupport dot com