Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 06:52:08 UTC 2017

Wait, isn't Orca just a Gnome thing altogether? since RH uses Gnome,
	Orca comes by default. I seriously think not one of the
	distributions /care/ about accessibility. I know, it’s harsh of
	me to say so, but the main developers? Shoot no! It’s truly up
	to us to blast our way in if we want things to be stable, up to
	date, all that. Just look at Fedora’s accessibility Wiki pages.
	Even arch and Debian are better than that.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Long days and pleasant nights!