Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 15:18:27 UTC 2017

I am karen lewellen.
Just a couple of points before I go back  into the corner.  Now that the
stuff is technical.
1 out of every 8 computers in the world still uses windows xp...many fear
changing what they understand for what they do not.
As for accessibility, its implementation and otherwise,  the w3c creates
those rules and they in turn become public policy.  The challenges come in
though where a few decide this means creating access for themselves,
instead of following the general rules here, creating an open door for
everyone.
www.w3c.org/wai
Karen