Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 14:05:56 UTC 2017

So you are asserting that users would prefer insert+t to F12? Suppose I
were to provide you with evidence that that is untrue. Would that make
any difference to you? Suppose I were to show you that the majority of
users would prefer there to be a standard set of shortcut keys for the
most common functions in screen readers even at the expense of it being
a little less intuitive, would that matter to you?

-- John Heim