Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 14:11:41 UTC 2017

That's what I've thought.  Also, it seems to me as a matter of equal
access that we should have speech and Braille access as close to the
time as possible when sighted folks can see action on their monitors.
If that requires that our speech/Braille output software be in kernel
space, then it should be a given in kernel revision.

In this vein, I'm grateful for Samuel and Okash for their current work
on Speakup.  I'll be a happy camper if I can use my TripleTalk LT with
Speakup again--and presumably won't *have* to worry too much about
hassles between Speakup and Pulseaudio.

Best!
Al