Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 23:28:04 UTC 2017

Maybe the Debian kernel's less stable than Fedora's, but I've never
heard that.  Then again, there are a lot of things I've not heard.
(grimace)

I wasn't talking about outdated documentation, but the ability to get to
it in the first place from

www.fedoraproject.org

or, more precisely, from the documents link or whatever's on that page.
  If there's something I'm missing about that, I'll be glad to know:
I'm not looking for reasons to bash Fedora.  No, I didn't always have
this problem, only in the last maybe three or four years at the longest.

Al