OT: ACB & NFB

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 23:51:30 UTC 2017

Actually, Congress had already directed the Treasury Department to make
money accessible. That was what the lawsuit was about. And given that
the ACB prevailed, I would have to say it is fairly silly for you to
claim it was flawed or that it was a publicity stunt -- unless you think
the Supreme Court of the United States is in the habit of upholding
flawed publicity stunts.

-- John Heim