OT: ACB & NFB

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 13:08:32 UTC 2017

It's not really your fault, Al. It's mine. I'll admit that this thing
about each and every person thinking they have all the answers is
ubiquitous in the human race. Like I always say, I can't stand people
who think they know everything, that is really annoying to those of us
who actually do know everything.  But lets not settle for average. Just
because everybody does it, that doesn't mean we have to. If sighted
people were jumping off a bridge, would you jump off a bridge?

PS: My dad used that bridge line on me one time when I was a kid. I
said, "I don't know. I'd have to guess there would be some reason they
are jumping off a bridge. It depends on what that reason was."

-- John Heim