talking boot (was: Sonar)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 13:27:36 UTC 2017

Maybe you could do it with a USB headset. The IAVIT wordpress site,
blogs.iavit.org,  has been down for a while. I just got it working again
last night.  Lets see if we can get this working and post it there.
I have howtos on my space on www.iavit.org on how to build a kernel
patched for hardware synths and on how to get grub to play a tune at
boot time. The boot time tune thing is pretty cool because I have a lot
of machines in my office and I can tell which one has finished rebooting
by the tune it plays.

PS: I was getting the so-called "white screen of death" from wordpress.
I did everything on the wordpress "How to fix the white screen of death"
page but it didn't help. I finally totally reinstalled.

-- John Heim