Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 00:16:36 UTC 2017

Thank you for additional information on SBl and the link.

I have no idea how old the version of SBL I'm using is, but as far as
I'm concerned, it has yet to show it's age, and if I had a bug to
report, it would be that it isn't available precompiled for more
distributions. I don't have much experience compiling things from
source, but now that I have SBL's source, I think I might try getting
it running on a clean install of Debian 64-bit.

To each their own, but after using SBL for more than four years, I
just find speakup's default behavior irksome in most situations.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.