list identification:

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 14:56:01 UTC 2017

The only reason I had not already created a list was that I didn't want
to be rude. I didn't feel it was my place to say, "Hey, lets move the
list." And Red Hat has been kind to us for years. But I figure it can't
hurt to create a list on iavit.org. If it doesn't work out, no harm is
done. So I created linux at iavit.org. You can subscribe by sending a
http://lists.iavit.org/pipermail/linux/.

Before we go too far do you think I should have called it blinux? I
figured since it is hosted by IAVIT, that would be redundant.