Re : Re: Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 15:07:33 UTC 2017

Hi, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL here.

Wouldn't we need a location to provide professionals in all blind institutes, all Facebook groups, etc, for knowing that next to Windows and Mac, they have:
- Vinux, to install a native accessible system on an existing computers
- other projects you think relevant such as Talking arch
- Hypra, to get a pre-installed accessible Linux PC with remote suport

regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61