Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 11:19:19 UTC 2017

well, the fact is, Speech Dispatcher is what Orca currently uses, so
	that Orca doesn’t have to keep up with changes to eSpeak’s
	functions. After all, having many communications between
	synthesizers is why Emacspeak’s eSpeak support is so bad in the
	first place, because Raman uses Voxin, and no one else who knows
	how to program cares about eSpeak NG, or, more likely, has a
	speech server but hasn’t put it out there. So, Speech Dispatcher
	is what we have to work with, whether we like it or not.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Long days and pleasant nights!