Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 20:04:37 UTC 2017

Kyle, it is just your opinion that a screen reader should not be in the
kernel. And your reasoning for saying that amounts to that it shouldn't
be in the kernel. You are making a meaningless distinction between a
serial console and a screen reader. What difference does it make if
there is a hardware speech synth attached to the serial port or a
terminal emulator?

Well, clearly this is hopeless. Fortunately, it's not up to you anyway.

-- John Heim