Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 29 14:33:17 UTC 2017

I don't see the full thread below, but if you're talking about the
National Braille Press, they also offer books in other formats, such as
text, Word and DAISY. An audio book could still be produced though. I
just wanted to point out that the NBP doesn't mean just braille.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

--