Fwd: accessible web-authoring system

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 11:01:02 UTC 2017

Tony Baechler here. As others have suggested, pandoc is great for this. It
has a lot of dependencies, but can produce almost any output from almost any
input. I wrote some pages that way. I wouldn't recommend it for a big site
though, but for a small site with a few pages or if you want HTML
documentation, it works fine.