Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 15:19:15 UTC 2017

In all fairness, how often does a complaint of copyright, patent, or
trademark infringement come from the actual author, inventor, artist,
etc. who created the work in question? Best I can tell, complaints of
infringement almost always come from the executives of the publisher,
most of whom had nothing to do with the creative process and yet often
take the largest share of the profit made on each unit sold. There
might've been some countries whose IP laws originated to protect
creative individuals from having their works mass produced without
compensation, but I think it's clear to anyone with a little common
sense that the bulk of IP law has been perverted to the service of
corporate greed.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.