Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 22:10:16 UTC 2017

Hi Lars,

Our focus is usually on keeping things very low-cost, in order to get
great technology into the hands of the blind in developing countries.
Since Braille displays are so expensive, we have not done |Braille in
the past.

But we could change this if we could get contributors who care about
Braille display accessibility who could help us with that aspect of the
project.

Any chance you could help us with Braille?

if you are interested, you can join our email list with this address:
F123e+subscribe at groups.io

Fernando