Plugin for Orca

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 13:50:42 UTC 2017

You should probably also be asking your question on the ORCA mailing list:
orca-list at gnome.org

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.