I need to get speakup to wirk. Suggestions?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 19:57:36 UTC 2017

I still get the same "key not available" error. Does that mean for
certain that I'm still stuck with that acursed secure boot? The
sighted person who came over last said he turned it off. But then he's
the one who unintentionally deleted Windows...

Has anyone here had luck turning off secure boot with mokutil?
sudo mokutil --disable-validation
It asks you to create a password that you enter on reboot. I don't
know if I'll be able to hear the password prompt.