fenrir setup?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 15:33:54 UTC 2017

howdy

the fenrir-conf  is not ready for master yet. its still on version 1.06
state. its a very basic script to create a settings.conf.
i plan a more enhanced version in fenrir 2.0 (with an nice menu and so on)
for master you need to change the config/settings/settings.conf with an
editor.
you can use any key as fenrir key
as defaults are Keypad 0, insert, and super (or meta, windows key)
fenrirKeys=KEY_KP0,KEY_META,KEY_INSERT
you can use multible keys seperated by comma. the names of the keys are
the same that are used in evdev (linux input event device subsystem)
you can find an unstructured list of possible keys in fenrirs git
/config/keyboard/Readme.md
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/chrys87/fenrir/master/config/keyboard/Readme.md

i hope this helps

cheers chrys