linux firefox and webvisum

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 12 17:04:50 UTC 2017

Hi, my signature is at the bottom of the message, but, to save yall
the trouble, I'm Jackie. Part of the problem may be that the old
version of W V is not signed. U may have to go into about:config &
enable unsigned extensions. Alternatively, I believe a guy named James
Shoals has a new, signed version of W V. I'm not sure if that works on
Linux or is only for windows.

HTH, & let us know if u resolved it, won't u?