Fenrir Wiki updated

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 12 23:32:15 UTC 2017

Howdy,

i wonder what kind of screen reader are you using currently?
just to know why are you affect this. orca should not be affected.

what is needed to use fenrir is that speech-dispatcher is streaming to
pulse insteed of alsa. that why spd-conf for root is needed.
you can always revert all kind of missconfiguration by delete the folder
in home ".config/speech-dispatcher/" in /root (for root) and in
/home/user/ for your user.

what screenreader are you using currently? orca should not affect by
changes here since it is overwriting stuff by its own settings (like
fenrir does).
cheers chrys