Spd.conf ruined my speech. Please help.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 12 23:35:32 UTC 2017

Howdy,
what screen reader are you using currently?
maybe you run spd-conf that overwrite your settings in "users home"
so you chang make changes in ".config/speech-dispatcher" that overwrites
the systemwide settings.
maybe i can assist you doing some teamviewer or ssh session?
i will make it working for you then.
cheers chrys