linux firefox and webvisum

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 13 04:52:08 UTC 2017

For starters, I sent webvisum a message about unsigned addons and
extensions maybe that problem will get fixed.  Whether it gets fixed or
not, I'll search around in about.config (inside firefox)?, and see if I
can find and change allow unsigned apps to run at least temporarily
until webvisum gets fixed and yes I will return with whatever results I
have and/or discoveries I make and write them up here.