Orca speech still messed up

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 14 23:08:48 UTC 2017

it creates the default setup.
thats what we want.
orca ignores the speech-dispatcher configuration. it has its own
preferences. so changing the "espeak.conf" will not have any affect to
orca. it is just used as default if the application did not overwrite
with there own settings (spd-say i.e. use it i think).
the pitch is found on voice tab in orca.
you can select different pitches, volume and voices for Capital,
hyperlink, system and default text.