Request for coppy

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Aug 16 03:06:26 UTC 2017

Here, save the script below to your machine then run it.  If you have
wget installed you'll get your copy back on your machine.  To check the
download progress, you can use wc -l wget-log.  If you read a number
that keeps growing each time you key in that wc -l wget-log command it
means your iso is still downloading.  When that number stops growing you
want to do the command grep -in saved wget-log.  If grep returns a line
with saved on it then the iso download is finished.  Once finished you
can safely rm wget-log.

cut here.
#!/usr/bin/env bash
# file: getvinux.sh - get latest vinux version
wget --background --continue --trust-server-names --max-redirect=10000 https://sourceforge.net/projects/vinuxproject/files/latest/download?source=files

cut here.