Installing RHEL 7

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 16:09:55 UTC 2017

Hi, Schoepp:

There's one more way that costs a little money, but provides a lot of
benefit.

I'm a big fan of the on line data center linode.com. My domain,
rednote.net is hosted on Linode in Newark, NJ, USA, but they have
locations around the world including Frankfurt, probably your best
option.

Check them out. They're amazingly accessible virtual environments you
can build, debug, and play with all you want. Crashed your machine? No
problem. lish is a fabulous get of jail tool!

Apropos this discussion, you can accessible install CentOS using your
Linode account.

If you do go there, tell them janina sent you, please!

http://linode.com

PS: Want to setup a OpenVPN server? Linode will give you a /64 IPv6
block at no extra charge. The good news just goes on and on.

Janina