Help with a few projects

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 23:35:41 UTC 2017

I'm asking my friend to see if they can join this list and or e-mail you
as they have more experience using various Linux distributions, whereas
I only have used one.

He said that Cent OS, which is a Red Hat distribution has a completely
different management than Debian-based systems. So I'm wondering if this
list is for people who use Red Hat only, or if it includes discussions
about Debian and Arch distributions.

-P.S. I'm also known as HeavenlyHarmony.