Help with a few projects

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 06:25:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

An ls -l on /var/www/html/blog? It shows that everything in the blog
folder is owne by Wordpressuser, and the group is www data.

This is quite long but....

wordpressuser at vps:~$ cd /var/www/html
wordpressuser at vps:/var/www/html$ ls -l
total 372
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  9398 Nov 30 02:33 about_me.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  5559 Nov 30 02:53 Art.html
drwsrwsrwt 6 wordpressuser www-data  4096 Dec 12 16:35 blog
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 25167 Sep 17 21:39 braille.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 12322 Nov 30 02:55 cc.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 13294 Nov 30 03:00 command_list.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  3027 Nov 30 04:58 contact.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data   770 Nov 28 05:47 example.php
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 26575 Sep 15 17:14
First_time_on_a_plane.txt
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data    53 Sep 19 17:35
google79a9f664a29e3f51.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 12991 Nov 30 03:01 hardware.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  7582 Sep 15 09:16
How_to_play_the_clarinet.txt
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 16020 Sep 15 09:25
how_to_play_the_flute.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 10819 Sep 15 09:31
How_to_use_the_mac.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  2757 Nov 30 02:35 index.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  4458 Nov 30 03:11 math.html
drwxr-sr-x 2 wordpressuser www-data  4096 Dec 10 10:10 multimedia
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  5610 Nov 30 03:25 music.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 44994 Oct 14 00:41 My_sky_dive.txt
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 12815 Nov 30 03:27 other.html
drwsrwsrwt 8 wordpressuser www-data  4096 Nov 25 20:29 podcasts
drwxrwsr-x 3 wordpressuser www-data  4096 Dec  4 07:45 private
-rw-rw-r-- 1 wordpressuser www-data 35521 Nov 30 04:02 productions.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  5059 Nov 30 03:28 reading.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  3578 Nov 30 03:28 resources.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  4009 Sep 18 09:19 resume.docx
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  4990 Nov 30 03:29 screen.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  2302 Sep 15 07:45 send_form_email.php
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  4117 Nov 30 03:30 support.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data   432 Nov 30 04:48 today.php
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data   291 Nov 28 05:49 token_gen.php
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data 14024 Nov 30 03:31 Tutorials.html
-rwxrwxrwt 1 wordpressuser www-data  1304 Jun  7  2013 ulysses.css
drwxr-sr-x 3 wordpressuser www-data  4096 Dec  6 22:39 wget