Welcome to Linux by Microsoft

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 16:15:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

I can already use Windows Power Shell with Scoop and Open SSH, thanks to
a line of code someone sent me. I pasted it into Windows Power Shell,
and then I let it install everything. Now, whenever I need to access my
server, I launch Windows Power Shell, type ssh user at hostname and press
enter. Will this be any different from what I am doing now? In the past,
I used Secure CRT and Putty with Win SCP, but now I find that all I ened
is Windows Power Shell and Win SCP.

-Ulysses