Welcome to Linux by Microsoft

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 22:39:16 UTC 2017

That isn't the only problem, whole disk encryption is needed for dual or
multiple boot systems with each partition having a different encryption
key to prevent things in other partitions from messing with what's in
other system's partitions.  This provides no protection from stuxnet and
variants though.  There has been a long thread about this security
thread over on the debian-user list for the last few days.