Welcome to Linux by Microsoft

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 18:14:45 UTC 2017

Look at this part and tell me if this is cross platform.

"* When you are happy, convert it to a Flite voice.
* Grab the .c and .h files that the Flite voice generation scripts produce.
* You can now use Flite to do your synthesis, and Flite runs on a lot of
different platforms since it is written in portable C.'

And now look at my post here.

'So I decided to try this on my Vinux since it runs Ubuntu 14.04 LTS,
which is what you seem to have, and since it is on a virtual machine, I
could probably do it that way rather than having to pay more to increase
my server's RAM, though I might have to as my web site grows and PHP is
more on demand.'

I have full audio access on my Vinux using VM Workstation. If there
wasn't audio access I wouldn't hear Orca and some of the other sounds.

I heard that the raspberry Pi is something very similar to how you
described.

When I said that it sounded as though I were trying to interpret chinese
was in reference to this.

'Let alone whatever else one might install, e.g. mplayer, irssi, gdb,
etc., etc.' There are some abbreviations I am not familiar with.

-Ulysses